Quick Search

By Location


By Reference
By Reference

Full property search

May we call you?






or call to:
+34952892067

Mar y Golf - Manilva - P169-00001

New Development for sale in Manilva ·


Mar y Golf

Location: Manilva, Costa del Sol
Average price per square metre: 1,800 euros per square metre.
Payment Terms: 3,000 to 6,000 euro deposit. Remainder to pay via flexible payment options.
Delivery Date: End of 2007 (Estimated)
License: License has been approved for the construction of this project.
Resale Policy: Resale allowed before completion
Development Status: Under Construction

The beautiful apartments at Mar y Golf are located only 5 minutes from the beach as well as La Duquesa Golf Course. The luxurious Sotogrande Marina is also just 10 minutes away and Gibraltar only 20 km away.

Mar y Golf offers a great investment opportunity as well as an opportunity to own a brand new affordable apartment for year round living. Completion of the first apartments is expected for Early 2007.

Manilva is a traditional Spanish white village where you will be able to sample freshly caught fish, wonderful local meats and wash it down with the famous Manilva wine. For the more active there are plenty of golf courses on your doorstep with the world famous Valderrama course only a 10-minute drive away.

The water sports enthusiast has the marinas of Sotogrande, Estepona and Puerto de la Duquesa offering sailing and wind surfing in the warm gentle breezes, all of which lie within a 10 km radius.

Manilva is only an hour from Malaga airport or 20 minutes from Gibraltar. The magnificent provincial capital of Granada and the stunning city of Seville are 2 hours drive. The resort of Sierra Nevada is just 3 hours away. Closer to home the white walled villages of Casares, Gaucin and Ronda are only a short drive away offering staggering scenery and traditional Andalusian hospitality.

Buying off-plan represents an excellent investment opportunity. At the start of a new development prices are substantially less than at completion and most developers offer very competitive mortgage rates.

So why choose the Costa del Sol?

Because it offers a wonderful climate, stunning beaches and scenery with a culture and lifestyle that is healthy and heart-warming. Property prices continue to rise at about 17% a year. Off-plan investing is still providing profits to early investors who purchased under market values. Letting offers a very attractive alternative to generate profits long-term.

Payment terms:

* 6,000 euros reservation deposit plus I.V.A. * 20 % plus I.V.A. on signing of contract. * Remaining balance to be paid upon completion. * 80% mortgage available subject to status.
Interested in this development?

For prices, availability, floorplans and additional information please use the form below.

Please, fill this simple form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.




 

 

 in Manilva

 in Manilva

 in Manilva

 in Manilva

 in Manilva

 in Manilva

 

 

Featured Properties

Tools

Development

Samara

Samara
SAMARA, LOS ALTOS DE LOS MONTEROS, MARBELLA, COSTA DEL SOL, SPAIN 1, 2 and 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS. 235.000 € to 840.000 € Samara, for those who want the good things in life S...(continued)
more details