Quick Search

By Location


By Reference
By Reference

Full property search

May we call you?






or call to:
+34952892067

The Football Village at Valle Romano - Estepona

Buying Process


The Football Village Get Specialist Advice

It is essential that you take specialist advice about purchasing a property in Southern Spain, whether it be in the Football Village or elsewhere on the Costa del Sol. The first thing you should do is arrange a personal consultation with a sales representative to discuss the purchase process and find the right property for you. Our telephone number is (0034) 952 79 85 05. Alternatively you may fill out this form and we will call you back.





Book a Viewing Trip

A viewing trip can be arranged and this is strongly advised as visiting the site in person is the best way to appreciate the splendor of this development. An airport pickup service is available and you will also be taken to view the site and surrounding area. Visiting the site is also a great time to learn about this exciting development.

Purchase Requirements

Before you view a property you should have at your disposal sufficient funds to cover the Reservation Deposit. Without immediate access to sufficient funds to cover the Reservation Deposit you risk losing the property to another buyer who does have the sum available. To reserve a property at The Football Village in Valle Romano the minimum required is 3,000 euros (approx. £2,000), which can be paid with either credit card or via bank transfer.

Reservation Deposits for The Football Village are non-refundable so it is essential that you are sure about your financing for the purchase before reserving a property. The Reservation Deposit is kept with an independent lawyer until the sales price is fixed then the property is taken off the market and reserved in the buyer’s name.

The Football Village The Purchase

3,000 euros Reservation Deposit to secure the property in your name. At the time of the Purchase Contract 25% of the price must be paid and the remaining 75% is due on completion (January 2009). Mortgages are available to cover the balance at completion.

Within two weeks of paying the Reservation Deposit the Purchase Contract is made. The Purchase Contract stipulates the conditions for the sale and outlines what is included with the property as well as sets a time for completion.

The amount of the Reservation Deposit is subtracted from this first installment payment on the purchase price. Independent Bank Guarantees provide for a refund of all money paid plus 4% interest in the event that the development is not completed. Every property at The Football Village comes with a 10 year building warranty.

The Lawyer

A lawyer will provide the legal guarantees for purchasing a property and will ensure that all Spanish Legal requirements are met. Lawyers should tell you in advance what their fee is (usually 1% of the purchase price).

Documents Needed

It is essential that you obtain a Spanish Identity Number (N.I.E.) when purchasing property. Your lawyer will assist you with this and the process is usually simple although it can take a few months. This document will be necessary upon completion.

Completion of Sale

In Spain a sale is formally completed when the public title deed is signed before a notary and the final payment is made and ownership of the property transferred to the buyer.

Completion of The Football Village

Completion is scheduled for January 2009. The Football Village will keep you updated on developments at the site and will always be available to answer questions you may have.

Request more information about the Football Village at Valle Romano - Estepona





 

The Football Village at Valle Romano - Estepona

Browse other properties on the costa del sol:
Letting your property? Click here Selling your property? Click here

Development

Jardines de la Duqueas

Jardines de la Duqueas
This residential apartment complex is located in Los Hidalgos in Manilva on the Costa del Sol just 300 metres from the beach and a very short drive from the Duquesa marina. Most of the a...(continued)
more details

Featured Properties